- 1/4 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 (6-ounce) chicken cutlets
- 1/3 cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 1/3 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Cooking spray
- Rosemary leaves (optional)
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 425°.
Combine buttermilk and mustard in a shallow dish, stirring with a whisk. Add chicken to buttermilk mixture, turning to coat.
Heat a small skillet over medium-high heat. Add panko to pan; cook 3 minutes or until golden, stirring frequently. Combine panko, nuts, and next 3 ingredients in a shallow dish. Remove chicken from buttermilk mixture; discard buttermilk mixture. Dredge chicken in panko mixture.
Arrange a wire rack on a large baking sheet; coat rack with cooking spray. Arrange chicken on rack; coat chicken with cooking spray. Bake at 425° for 13 minutes or until chicken is done. Garnish with rosemary leaves, if desired.- Serve at room temp. and Enjoy!