Friday, February 26, 2016

Fitness and Rosacea

If you love to work out and have rosacea then you know it's tough dealing with the facial flushing that comes with a great workout. I have been dealing with this for years and have found it best to moderate my routines to half hour intervals at about 50% of my capability to push myself. Its hard not being able to go full throttle and pump out a nice routine. But with sticking to 30minute workouts and trying to train in a cool atmosphere I have been able to control my facial flushing and restrict my flare-ups that come with excercise. Also at the end of each half hour session applying a damp cool towel to my face for a few minutes takes away the flushing if I push myself to hard. - I hope this helps and happy training.... Remember following a Rosacea trigger free diet and staying active in our daily lives will help our skin become healthier and have us feeling and looking great!

1 comment: