Start your day right with a fat burning breakfast!
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup blueberries
- Canola oil
- 3/4 cup plain Greek-style low-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
1. Combine oats, cottage cheese, eggs, and vanilla in a blender or food processor. Process until smooth. Gently stir in blueberries.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Coat pan with canola oil. Spoon about 3 tablespoons batter per pancake into pan. Cook 3 minutes or until tops are covered with bubbles and edges look cooked. Carefully turn pancakes over, and cook 3 minutes until golden.
3. Combine yogurt and maple syrup; serve over pancakes.